Whitehawk Advisory arranges private placements of equity and/or debt to achieve various objectives:
- Finance growth, working capital or acquisitions
- Assist a client company’s recapitalization or capital restructuring program
- Broaden the company’s shareholder base or provide liquidity to shareholders
Through our extensive contacts in the venture capital, private equity, mezzanine debt, and strategic investor communities, we introduce clients to qualified investment partners. The market for private capital is fragmented, highly negotiated and constantly changing – our working relationships with institutional providers of capital ensure our clients efficient access to this market.
Our capital raising engagements typically involve:
- Evaluating financing alternatives relative to our client’s capital structure and needs;
- Advising on the current private capital marketplace and recommending a financing strategy;
- Preparing and distributing confidential private placement memoranda to appropriate investors;
- Communicating with prospective financing partners and evaluating term sheets;
- Guiding clients in negotiating financial terms and conditions;
- Reviewing transaction documents and closing the transaction in a timely manner.